[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Elfolk Les Paul copy with onboard amp/effects

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Elfolk Les Paul copy with onboard amp/effects

Post here if you are not sure where your vintage guitar was made

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by TonyMadrid » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:45 pm

I have a Les Paul look-a-like and the only marking I can find is on a battery case cover on the back that says ELFOLK. The guitar is a red solid body guitar with a built in amplifier.

I googled elfolk and found elfolk acoustic/electrics with built in amps made by Kay, but I could not find anything on the solid body model.

The guitar was made in Korea and there are two numbers on gold stickers on the back of the neck near the headstock - 559-1482 and another sticker with the number WO 20582.

Any information about the make, manufacture date or period, and value will be greatly appreciated.

The guitar is structurally in excellent condition and there is still a bit of plastic wrapping material under one of the screws that holds the neck adjustment rod cover in place.

Thanks

Tony

TonyMadrid

by VintAxe » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:40 am

VintAxe
Site Admin

by Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:16 pm

That was the first guitar I ever owned and I wish I never traded mine away. I've been searching the internet for 10 years trying to buy another.

All I can tell you is that I bought mine new from Sears around 1983. They usually sold Memphis, Harmony or Cort guitars so it might have been manufactured by them. Possibly even Marlboro Sound Works.

You can view the 1983 Sears Christmas Catalog here and than scroll to page 427

http://www.wishbookweb.com/1983_SearsWishbook/index.htm
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

by TonyMadrid » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:25 pm

I had the guitar listed on e-bay and sold it last year to a guy in Finland. Too bad, you didn't see my post sooner.
TonyMadrid

Return to Vintage Electric Guitars of Unknown Origin

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts