[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Unknown electric

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Unknown electric

Post here if you are not sure where your vintage guitar was made

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by Snowballs » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:13 am

Closest I can find is a Domino, but even still that's not very close.

Has no markings on it whatsoever, and it's been repaired in the past. Either the neck has been repaired or replaced, more than likely replaced and I don't know how much of it, if any, is original, so this might not even be possible to name.

The closest I can find to a pickup similar to this is on a Domino, and the neck looks similar to an old Fender or a Domino, or many other Japanese makes but the body looks nothing like any I've seen while researching it, the closest I can find is an older Fender bass guitar.

The only information I have on this guitar is that it was purchased by my father in the early 70's in this condition for $5 because he wanted the Fender guitar case that it came in.

Other than that, I pretty much know nothing about it and have no idea how to find out more, so I figured you guys could try to help shed some light, thanks in advance.

Oh, and ignore the dog, because she certainly ignored me when I tried to make her move.

More pictures can be gotten if you guys need them, and yes, it is pretty rough. Still plays though.
Snowballs

Return to Vintage Electric Guitars of Unknown Origin

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts