[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - A little help for a dreamer?

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

A little help for a dreamer?

Post here if you are not sure where your vintage guitar was made

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by selisirjelly » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:21 pm

I was visiting the orange amps website a few weeks ago and I caught a glimpse of this incredible instrument (the orange one above the man's head) on the homepage. I saved the link to my desktop, tried zooming in on the headstock and.....it was illegible. So I've been searching every corner of the interwebs trying to find this beauty and I was pointed in the direction of this forum. I've looked at literally hundreds of photographs of "vintage" guitars and I have scanned every image on this forum and i have not yet seen one guitar that looks like the orange one.

I know there has to be somebody on here that's seen one like this before.

Help? :?:

I've seen this guitar in my DREAMS!!! :o

note: it doesn't have to be orange. just thought i should clarify.
Image[/img]
selisirjelly

by Mgeek » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Framus Hollywood, I reckon. As seen here on simonm's flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonm1965/2886571221/
Mgeek

by Spud1950 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Good one Mgeek! I believe you've nailed it. Thought the body shape looked familiar, but I just couldn't place it. Here's info on the various Hollywood models at the Framus Vintage site. Nice guitar!

Spud1950

:DD

by selisirjelly » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:58 pm

OH GOD i love you guys. I was starting to lose hope on finding this sweet little gem. my infinite gratitude goes your way.
selisirjelly

Return to Vintage Electric Guitars of Unknown Origin

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts