[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Value of this Aria Pro II Stagecaster

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Value of this Aria Pro II Stagecaster

Post here if you need help determining the value of a guitar you own or want to buy

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by bluescaster » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:53 pm

I don't own this but am thinking about purchasing. The pickups have been changed to Fender noiseless. Appears to be a 1977 model. The asking price is $489 US dollars. Seems high to me. These pictures are the best I can get.

bluescaster

by VintAxe » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Hey bluescaster,

I don't think the price is far off. Looks like the noiseless pups will cost $150 on ePay and the price guides lump all solidbody Arias into the $250-$350 price range. From what I see, this looks like a nice one. I'm partial to the maple neck with black dots on the natural body. I see the appeal. I don't think you'll be hurt if you decide to purchase. Nothing like the hit you've probably taken on your 401k :wink:
VintAxe
Site Admin

by VintAxe » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Just Followin' Up bluescastor

For fun, this is what your Japanese copy was designed to emulate. Check out Lowell George's guitar playing "fat man in the bathtub".

VintAxe
Site Admin

by bluescaster » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:48 am

Thanks for the reply. Yes the 401K has dropped off by at least 30%. At age 53 I am not tickled about that but what can you do. Just leave it there and hope for the best.

I am new to these Arias and have a question or two.

In those pictures, is the natural finish probably that yellow as well as the maple neck? That is part of the appeal to me.
Is the body 2 piece Alder?
Can the trem bar be purchased somewhere?
Is the truss rod adjustable at the headstock end?
bluescaster

Return to What is My Guitar Worth?

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts