The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

charvel/jackson???

Post here if you need help determining the value of a guitar you own or want to buy

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by pete3774 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:42 pm

I have a charvel that I baught and I was told it was a 1981 but I cant find any way to tell if this is right... The discription:
its a 24 fret neck w/locking nut and jackson keys, charvel is in cursive letters on the head stock, rosewood finger board, floyd rose , 5 position p/u switch ,one tone knob and one vol knob, 2 emg single coil and 1 emg humbucker the amp jack is the black football type on the neck plate its black w/chrome charvel logo and 6 number serial... its in a hardshell charvel case w/ owners manuel.. ive looked and there is no date in it

I was told this might be a import.. I would like to know the year and value
pete3774

by rgsuperstrat » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:29 pm

What style of headstock does it have? Pointy? Strat? Curvy kinda strat? Reverse? This is going to be a determining factor. I am guessing 90s Japan model from the description, but would like to know more. Pics would be sweeeet!! ............paul
rgsuperstrat

by pete3774 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:38 pm

thanks the head stock is pointy like a jackson... I will try to post pics tomorrow
pete3774

Return to What is My Guitar Worth?

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts