[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Where to find amp and guitar values online

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Where to find amp and guitar values online

Post here if you need help determining the value of a guitar you own or want to buy

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by gitarman52 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:30 am

Can anyone direct me to the best place to find out value on vintage guitars and amps? I collect Gibson, Fender Ampeg and Valco amps and guitars. Thanks-G52
gitarman52

by Michael Ambrose » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:10 am

There is no definitive answer. Vintage values fluctuate from day to day.

Best bet... get an idea from Kelly Blue Book or Gruhns guide... then watch Ebay completed listings for a while (watch the SOLD listings, not just the expired ones... just because someone puts a Supro Ozark up at $2500 doesn't mean thats what its worth)... use your best judgment between the two resources to make your own determination.
Michael Ambrose

by gitarman52 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:33 am

Thanks, I'll check out those sources. I have been watching ebay which seems to be setting the trend.
gitarman52

by VintAxe » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Hey G52.

There are pages from the 11th edition of the Blue Book of Electric Guitars online.

Here's the link:

http://books.google.com/books?id=IrN-E3 ... ern+-+tone!
VintAxe
Site Admin

by gitarman52 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:26 pm

I just gotta say this is my first day on Vintaxe forum as a new member and I already got my answer to question asked this AM. I have been on HC for years and I'm lucky if I even get an answer!! Thanks to all you guys!!

GT52

Yeh, I really am that old man but I still say Dude! That's what counts!! Dude!!
gitarman52

Return to What is My Guitar Worth?

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts