[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Eagle Western Guitar

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Eagle Western Guitar

Post here if you need help determining the value of a guitar you own or want to buy

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by jeanny » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:06 am

Hi Folks!

I have a western guitar built by EAGLE - model: EAW-2036CEQ-BL and am thinking about selling it. But I can't find any information about the builder (it is not eagle guitars from norway) or the materials it is made of.

Here are some pictures:

https://fotoalbum.web.de/gast/minimalis ... agleguitar

Maybe someone can give me a hint?

Cheers
jeanny
jeanny

by VintAxe » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Hi Jeanny.

I can not access the photo album. :cry:
VintAxe
Site Admin

by Spud1950 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:56 am

The link works for me. Nice guitar. I searched the net,but the only Eagle brand of guitars I can find on the net are the ones distributed by the company in Norway.

What makes you think it's not one of theirs? Have you contacted them? That model is not in their current acoustic line, but it may be an older, discontinued model.
Spud1950

by jeanny » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi and thank you for your help!

I asked eagleguitars from Norway and they replied, that this guitar was not built by them.

@VintAxe - can you see the pictures now or do you know where else I can upload them?
jeanny

by VintAxe » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Yes, I can access the photo album now. I got an error message on my first attempt, must have been a temporary website issue.
VintAxe
Site Admin

Return to What is My Guitar Worth?

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts