[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - B. C. NJ Series "Bich" Bass

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

B. C. NJ Series "Bich" Bass

Post here if you need help determining the value of a guitar you own or want to buy

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by webejebe » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi all, I am try to find the value of my mid to late 80's B. C. Rich Bich Bass. I have been looking online and have found prices around $400. I brought it to a local guitar store and one of the guy nearly messed himself. Both said that they are very rare and "could" be worth far more than $400. Now I am confused. Any help would be great.

Hope I added image's right LOL.
I also have a mid 80"s Larrivee fretless bass with EMG P and J pick ups. I dont have pictures of that one yet.[/img]
webejebe

by VintAxe » Sun May 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi webejebe.

I can't see your headstock in the thumbnail very well. Does it say BC Rich or BC Rico?
VintAxe
Site Admin

by webejebe » Mon May 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Sorry about the quality of the photos, It says, B.C. Rich
webejebe

by VintAxe » Tue May 03, 2011 2:37 pm

VintAxe
Site Admin

by webejebe » Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 am

Thats what I thought, this Bass is ok but it doesnt have the feel of a bass worth more than a few hundred dollars. But then again, I watch Pawn Stars and you never know what may make something like that collectable. Still going to let them appraise it through there souces. I have seen the second photo you posted; mine looks exacly like that except in black. Thanks for the reserch, I wasn't abel to find much about it.
webejebe

Return to What is My Guitar Worth?

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts