[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Dillion guitars?

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Dillion guitars?

Post here if you need help determining the value of a guitar you own or want to buy

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by Say No To Vorderman » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:14 am

can you tell i'm in need of buying another guitar? :lol:

anyone know anything about Dillion USA guitars? was watching a crystal tele a while back which didn't reach it's reserve..got in touch with the seller and he's given me a price he'll sell it at...looks great and the list on them seems to be around $999..only make about 8 of each..from the website ther rest of their stuff seems like your average copy

here's the guff on the crystal range..appreciate any of your expert comments before plundering my paypal account

Say No To Vorderman

by Say No To Vorderman » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:03 pm

been reading lots of reviews and their copies seem to be a cut above the rest and there's even fake Dillions from a Canadian company

here's some pics of it....

my resistance is dwindling...slightest word of encouragement on here and i'll buy it :lol:
Say No To Vorderman

by Say No To Vorderman » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:21 pm

common sense has kicked in :( i think i'd be better off just waiting till i get a bargain USA or Jap tele..largely on the grounds that the perspex one will only look worse with age/use whereas a wooden proper one will improve

unless of course the guy gets back and accepts my low offer in which case i'll feeel obliged to go for it..decisions decisions 8)

when i say common sense......i'm still thinking of hopping a flight to Hungary to pick up an old Russian guitar if the price stays low :lol:
Say No To Vorderman

by mrblanche » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:18 pm

If you want a great tele, get one of the Alvarez ones. They come stock with 3 pickups, for starters. I sold a perfect one for $275. They didn't make them very long, just a couple of years, but they are really nice.
mrblanche

Return to What is My Guitar Worth?

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts