[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Help!!!!!!!!! Found a guitar and can't find any info on it

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Help!!!!!!!!! Found a guitar and can't find any info on it

Post here if you need to determine the manufacturer, model or age of your electric guitar

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by lost_cause_again » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Hello

I am a newbie here so please over look me! :wink: but I need some help! I found an old guitar that was my uncle's years ago. The problem is I can't find any information on it at all! You can see where a sticker use to be on the back of the headstock, but it is no longer there :cry: and the only writing that I can find anywhere on it is on the front of the headstock it says Mach 1 X Series. I have tried everything I can think of to locate info on it but have had no luck! The only thing I have even found on line is one guys has one and asked where he could get a value for it at in his area and someone else is playing one on UTube, but when I contacted both of them they can't find any info on it either.

It has awesome sound and is easy to play but I just don't know anything about it. My grandma said my uncle played it over 30 years ago when he was still at home but that is all she can rember.

I do have pictures of it but try as I may I could not post them :cry: so if you would like to see them please email me.

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lost_cause_again

by sneakypete » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:39 pm

an old guitar that you can`t find any info on?...congratulations...you`re now one of us.
sneakypete

by lost_cause_again » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Well at least that is a start :D Just wish there was some thing online about the Mach 1 X Series or if the guitar had more markings LOL
lost_cause_again

by Spud1950 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Not very helpful as to identifying who made it,but I actually found one for sale. Flying V style.

The only other "Mach 1" guitar related thing I could find are these Aria Mach 1 series guitars,but they just say "Aria" on the headstocks, so I don't what,if any,the connection might be between yours and these. Bottom of this page.

Spud1950

by lost_cause_again » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:20 am

Thanks for your help! The craigslist listing is the one for my uncle's guitar LOL :lol:

I have checked the guitar over and there is nothing on it that says anything else other than the tuning keys have a "K" on them.

Until I find some information on it I have ask him to pull the craigslist listing as I may want to keep it for myself and my son.
lost_cause_again

Return to Basic Vintage Electric Guitar Information

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts