The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

What guitar-model is this?

Post here if you need to determine the manufacturer, model or age of your electric guitar

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by Josef » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:45 pm

So... I want to make a question for you guys becouse I know you are the experts (hopefully).
I bought my first electric guitar second hand and I have had it now for about 8 years. The thing is I don't know what kind of model it is. I have searched the web for it but I can't find it. I have posted pictures of it on a swedish forum but no-one seems to know... :?

So is there anyone who can take a guess at what model it is?
I put a link here to the picture on my facebook-acount but I guess most of you have a FB-acount so that wouldn't be a problem. Notice the F on the head.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 0159841419

Moreover, I know it is not a Froc-guitar neither a Fernandes. It is probably more then 20 years old and it's probably not a homemade guitar since it has a serialnumber in one of the pickup-sockets.

Show now that this forum are better than your swedish counterparts and solve this mystery!!! :wink:
Josef

by VintAxe » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Hi Josef.

I think you will have more luck identifying your guitar if you send me pictures to add to your post. Personally, I do not have a Facebook account and I'm sure I'm not alone. I already spend too much time online and Facebook would just be another account for me to manage.

Just send you pixs to steve@vintaxe.com and we'll have a look.
VintAxe
Site Admin

by Spud1950 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:28 am

Here you go. I got the picture off his Facebook page and have been searching trying identify it. Looks like a nice guitar but no luck so far. Been through all the "F" named guitars I can think of.

Spud1950

Return to Basic Vintage Electric Guitar Information

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts