[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Help to identify this model...

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Help to identify this model...

Post here if you need to determine the manufacturer, model or age of your electric guitar

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by alienraider » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:57 am

Hi my guitar isnt vintage... its a dean ml not made in the USA, when I asked dean they said they didnt know anything about it and that it was made when samick owned the company.
Why im curious is that I have never seen another exactly like it, the pickup selector switch is in a different place and the input jack is not on the front but on the side. Any info is greatly appreciated
thanks

Alien
Just realised that I dont know how to add photos either (am such a noob) if anyone can help....
alienraider

by alienraider » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 am

ok so I went and read the introduction post( I know I should have done that first)
so here are the pics( im a guitarist not a photographer)

Soooo if anyone has any suggestions Id really appreciate it

Regards

Alien
alienraider

by Spud1950 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:46 pm

I checked the Dean catalogs in the VintAxe collection. There's no ML model just like yours in any of them.I f it was made under their ownership, it might be more helpful to contact Samick directly. Here's what they say on their FAQ page:

"What model guitar do I have? Can you tell me from the serial number?
Unfortunately we cannot identify a model by serial number only. The best way for us to provide information is to email us a digital photo of the guitar (front, back, and headstock close up). There is no guarantee we will be able to tell you everything you want to know, but we will do our best."

Contact info here.

Spud1950

by alienraider » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Thanks... but I already tried samick, they were less than helpful...
As I said I've never seen another like it.
alienraider

Return to Basic Vintage Electric Guitar Information

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts