The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Need some help ID'ing pls!

Post here if you have an instrument rescue tale, a current restoration project, a vintage instrument acquisition, a prized instrument, an unusual guitar or a guitar story to share with visitors

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by crw1081 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi! Brand new to the forum and I have a question.

I am hoping someone can help me identify a pedal. ( i know this is a guitar forum, I'm just grasping at straws at this point)

It is an older Cry Baby wah pedal. I am not sure if it is Dunlop Era, Thomas Organ Era, or otherwise. Nowhere on the pedal that I can find does it have the words "Dunlop", or "Thomas Organ Co." which I have done my research, and it should have something to indicate, which it does not. Here is a picture of the pedal. The serial number on the back reads "46674" ( the last 2 numbers are worn away.)

Hopefully someone has some info, because I am banging my head against the wall looking for anything online.

Thanks in advance!

C.
crw1081

by cheepaxes » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:06 am

I have no idea but I would think it would be a very early one based on the serial number. Have you tried posting to alt.guitar.effects?

-Scott
cheepaxes

Return to General Guitar Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts