[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Maroon Red Teisco guitar rare pickguard AMP TRE100 TG-1

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Maroon Red Teisco guitar rare pickguard AMP TRE100 TG-1

Direct Visitors to interesting guitars on eBay, alert visitors to items you are selling through online auctions or Craigslist. You can also report scammers and share stories related to online transactions

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by deadfoot » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:46 pm

Yes, me again... How I wound up with 2 Teisco's as gifts is pure luck. The funny thing is I had no idea that the one I just sold, the Silvertone "ET-460", was a Teisco. I discovered it when I was searching for information about this one that I just posted up for auction:

The neck on this one is better than the previous one I sold, so I put it in for a little more. We'll see what happens. Thanks for taking a look.

And thanks again to Steve and the guys here at Vintaxe.

FYI: No I don't have any more Teiscos! Well, not any complete ones. I stumbled over an eBay auction for a Teisco bass bridge and couldn't believe it. A number of years ago a friend had taken a neck, bridge and pickups from a "cheap" bass and made his own body. I wound up with it. The bridge on eBay is the same one I have. Both the neck and bridge have been modified since and I want to keep them anyway. But since I have no use for the pickups (and some of the electronics) I'll probably post them up for auction at some point.
-deadfoot
deadfoot

Return to Online Auction Guitar Listings and Alerts

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts