[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - New brand on the market...

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

New brand on the market...

Here is the place to post your latest discoveries related to guitars, amps, effects, books, websites, etc. Let us know what you have found.

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by maginstruments » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:28 am

Hi everyone at vintaxe.com!

First I'd like to compliment this outstanding website.

I'm a guitar builder located in Denmark. The guitars I build are very uncompromised and all-handcrafted. My brand name is MAG.
I've primarily been using the Custom Guitar list to check out what's going on out on the marked. The Custom Guitar list have been very usefull! - but since I'm not listed I was hoping you would put my brand (and link) on it too?!

You can see my guitars on my website: www.mag-instruments.com

By the way, there is a new model on it's way - it's very, very cool!

Hope to here from you.

Best regards
Martin Abrahamsen
MAG
________
Last edited by maginstruments on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
maginstruments

by VintAxe » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:33 am

Hi Martin and welcome to VintAxe.

Thanks for sharing your new guitars with us. Your new fret design certainly looks comfortable. Will you have any U.S. distributors for your instruments?

I've added MAG Instruments to the custom guitar links. sb
VintAxe
Site Admin

by maginstruments » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:58 pm

Hi again!

Thank you for your comment regaring my fret work. I'm telling you, they are just as comfortable as they look, really!
Since I don't have any US dristributors I would be delighted to have some!

Thanks for adding me to the list.

Look forward to hear from you.

/Martin
________
maginstruments

Return to What's New?

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts