[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - AN OPEN INVITATION TO ALL MEMBERS -- WE NEED A DATA BASE .

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

AN OPEN INVITATION TO ALL MEMBERS -- WE NEED A DATA BASE .

Here is the place to post your latest discoveries related to guitars, amps, effects, books, websites, etc. Let us know what you have found.

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by St. Stevie Ray » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:22 am

I URGE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY TO VISIT... Guitar Dir.Com!
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK OR COPY IT TO YOUR WEB BROWSER TO ACCESS IT.

http://www.guitardir.com/main.php?Context=AboutSE

MY REASONING IS THIS CAN BE THE FINAL STOP FOR ALL OF US WHEN RESEARCHING INFORMATION ON ANY GUITAR WE HAVE OR KNOW OF. TO DO THIS, WE NEED TO INPUT ALL OF OUR COLLECTIVE KNOWLEDGE, INFORMATION AND PICTURES TO THIS SITE. THE "MADE IN JAPAN"
ENTRIES ARE IN SERIOUS NEED OF REPRESENTATION AND I HAVE ALREADY STARTED UPLOADING MY GUITAR PICTURES AND SUPPLING AS MUCH INFO ON THEM THAT I HAVE. THANK GOD VINTAXE EXISTS FOR ALL OF US.
LET US REACH OUT TO THOSE LESS FORTUNATE. IT WILL BENEFIT US ALL! :D :D :D :D
St. Stevie Ray

by Say No To Vorderman » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:04 am

i've bookmarked it and will try to upload info and pics of my guitars when i get a few moments...looks useful 8)
Say No To Vorderman

by Bassassin » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:54 am

Very much obliged to you for that, St S - I will try & find the time to add my instruments to the relevant sections, also what I know of the brands & factories.

Jon.
Remembering of all that is past
I see everything before me at last...
Bassassin

by St. Stevie Ray » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:51 pm

His greatest gift was himself. Never let his music die. Peace SRV...
St. Stevie Ray

by GuitarDir » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:06 am

Thank you for this post, St. Stevie!

Just to make it clear: GuitarDir.com is not commercial and fully dedicated to guitars. Vintaxe members, with their knowledge and gear base, for some, can indeed contribute so that specs and pics are a) not lost for ever and b) avalaible to everyone!

Thanks again, and long memory to SRV!
GuitarDir

by dunnowho_73 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:03 pm

I have to say thats a good idea.. I ALWAYS look for information on guitars. I will add mine as well -- Aria Pro II anniversary edition
dunnowho_73

Return to What's New?

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts