[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - A "Punk Rock" Flea Market!

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

A "Punk Rock" Flea Market!

This is the place to discuss bands, pedals, technique or a memorable gig experience. All noninstrument related musical topics are welcome

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by Michael Ambrose » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:03 am

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, since its an event and not so much something for sale...

So if you're in North Jersey and are looking for something fun to do next weekend (the 12th and 13th), I'm taking part in a sort of "punk rock flea market" at the Garden Sk8 Skate Park in Pine Brook... I'll have a table with a bunch of my vintage and custom guitars (and some other random crap), and I'll also be doing a solo set on Sunday the 13th...

check it out!!

Michael Ambrose

by VintAxe » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:34 pm

This is just the place to post this Michael; wish I lived a little closer.

Givin weather predictions, I hope you're inside.

have fun,

sb
Last edited by VintAxe on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
VintAxe
Site Admin

by Michael Ambrose » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:53 am

Thanks Steve!

Yes, thank goodness its an indoor skate park!
Michael Ambrose

by cheepaxes » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:12 am

Wow. I wish I could go to this. Good luck. Maybe you should post a list of all the stuff you don't sell, here in the for sale section.

-scott
cheepaxes

by Michael Ambrose » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 am

Michael Ambrose

by cheepaxes » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:10 pm

So is that everything you took to sell, or what you had left over afterward?

...Or the stuff you bought while there? :)

Scott
cheepaxes

by Michael Ambrose » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:50 am

Thats pretty much what is left, though someone might swing by to nab that Kessel this weekend.
Michael Ambrose

by cheepaxes » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Tell me about the Silvertone Jupiter-lookin' thing. Are those GFS NYII pups?
cheepaxes

by Michael Ambrose » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Michael Ambrose

by cheepaxes » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:14 pm

I put a set of those in a Harmony Rocket. The story was detailed here under "Show & Tell" which seems to have disappeared. The only thing I remember extending below the bottom of the pickup mount was the cable. I solved that by drilling a small hole to run the cable into the guitar. My neck pup was too high also. I solved that by putting a spacer in the neck pocket that raised the neck just high enough.

How much were you asking for the Stratotone?

-Scott
cheepaxes

by VintAxe » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Hey Scott.

I combined some of the topic categories a while back and Show & Tale got absorbed by General Guitar Discussion.

I think this is the thread you are thinking about:

VintAxe
Site Admin

by cheepaxes » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Yup, that's the thread. After posting earlier I went back and looked at the descriptions of the various sections and figured out where Show and Tell ended up. It was pretty easy to find once I applied a little intelligence to the search process. :)

Thanks,
-Scott
cheepaxes

by Michael Ambrose » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:56 am

See, thats just so odd.

They had to change the design of the of the NYII Neck at some point. (I bought the neck for a different project a year or two before I bought the bridge.) The magnet on mine extends below the base, and then moreso when I removed the baseplate (for height purposes).

That Rocket looks great, by the way!!

(I really love the look of those NYII pups.)
Michael Ambrose

Return to The Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts