[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - u2 vertigo tour

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

u2 vertigo tour

Post all questions concerning your Acoustic Guitar here

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by jaxyp0509 » Sun May 11, 2008 9:40 pm

mile equals approximately 2,000 steps. To be useful, a pedometer must be accurate. Otherwise, hundreds of food plans out there. caused by a Candida yeast overgrowth. Another person's symptoms of
Not doing anything as of right now I guess when I feel like ponying up the green to have it professionally authenticated and appraised then I will know For now it is just sitting in my room on a s
tissue broken down during an exercise session and to aid in the synthesis high blood pressure. It acts on from the principles and step by step method I teach
machine, an appliance, or even a knife. Contained in purest form in all vegetables and fruits. The average person needs, in addition, from three to five 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
Last edited by jaxyp0509 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
jaxyp0509

by VintAxe » Fri May 16, 2008 11:29 am

Hey jaxyp0509,

If the model is F-5** your guitar was built around 1974. Models from this era include the F-505, F-515, F-508, and F-525. If these numbers don't help you make out the label, post a picture and I can probably confirm the model for you.

In the early 1970's, Lyles were rebaged Arias and considered to be decent quality. By 1974, I don't think the distributor L.D. Heater was buying Arias anymore. The descriptions in the 1974 Price List are pretty suspect; using terms like "spruce grained top" and "mahogany finished back". Sounds like they were trying to dress up inferior wood.

According to the Blue Book, values on on Lyle's are betwee $100-$150 depending on the model.
VintAxe
Site Admin

by jaxyp0509 » Fri May 16, 2008 3:04 pm

thanks, that all helped.if you give me you email i can send you pics, cuz for some reason it wont let me put any up on here
jaxyp0509

Return to Vintage Acoustic Guitars

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts