The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

I need help identifying this guitar

Post all questions concerning your Acoustic Guitar here

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by itsallboutjesus » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:16 pm

I have been asking around a lot about this guitar and have had no luck so far. So, maybe the online experts can help me out with this. I bought this guitar at a pawn shop for $50. The tag on it just said "Old Guitar." I knew it was very old when i saw the neck was thick enough to club someone with and that it had no truss rod. The most unsettling thing is that someone who owned it before me tried to "bedazzle" the neck and headstock of this guitar. Other than that, the guitar is in excellent condition. It plays very well and has a great parlor guitar sound. There are no serial numbers, markings or anything indicating that there was. I've had people say I have something that is probably worth a lot of money, and others say that $50 was just a great price for a nice old guitar. The whole thing is solid hardwood and is just a beautiful guitar. So, I'm leaving it up to all of you on the internet to see if you know anything about this guitar. Thanks a lot. God bless. Picture link at the bottom.

Ben Blackwell
P.S. Please email me at itsallboutjesus@gmail.com if you have anymore questions.

http://s807.photobucket.com/albums/yy36 ... boutjesus/
itsallboutjesus

Return to Vintage Acoustic Guitars

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts