[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Norman guitar

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Norman guitar

Post all questions concerning your Acoustic Guitar here

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by jedistar » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:50 am

Anyone with a BlueBook Acoustic able to help with dating a Norman guitar?
pre Godin guitars probably don't follow the current Godin system..

I have been asked for help my someone in Sweden and had no Google luck. I have finally ordered superceded (ie cheap) volumes of Blue book - but the boat will take 6 weeks to get to me.

Regards

www.jedistar.com
jedistar

by VintAxe » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:54 pm

Hi jedistar,

About the only way I might help would be if the guitar just happend to be a 1983. I've got a small stack of Norman and Godin guitar literature but none of it is dated. The 1983 happed to come with a dated pricelist.

If you know of anyone that could help me date this literature let me know. If I could get dates on it I would upload it to the site for reference. sb
VintAxe
Site Admin

Return to Vintage Acoustic Guitars

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts