[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Legend rock "n" roll 50 2X 12, any one interested?

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Legend rock "n" roll 50 2X 12, any one interested?

List guitars and other musical equipment you would like to sell or trade. If your item is currently listed in an Auction, please post in the Online Auction section above.

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by Justus » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:15 am

I have an oak cabinet legend guitar amp, sporting two twelve inch celestians that produce more sound than anything their size. clean and lead channels with a foot switch, new power switches and fuses. wicker cover, this baby is sweeeeet! If anyone is interested in buying/trading or if your just generally interested in this amp post a comment! I loved this amp when I played a strat but I've grown up and play a Carvin v220 with a kahler, the original issue one and this amp just dosen't pair nicely with such a demanding piece of art! The legend amps were made not far from my home town in East Syracuse New York and has all the identifying marks
Justus

by Astrochimp » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:20 pm

I have a Legend R&R 50, love it. Mine has 1- 12". Sounds good with my stuff, and I am able to get a good variety of tones. Yes they are loud.
I think this works perfect with my Belmont's pickup, but am able to get a wider variety of tone with my melody makers mini humbuckers - BUT the MM has many mods to the wiring, done before I got it. I bought them both at the same pawn shop in STL Mo about '89.

I let a band (Zwarte) use in on stage one night when a Marshall stack died, and a good Les Paul strait in sounds wonderful.

A couple of friends always want to buy mine, so if you are selling let me know and I will let them know.

Some links here (my amp in the photo!)
http://www.jedistar.com/jedistar_amp_dating_l.htm

David
Photos of my stuff-
http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x119 ... /?start=20
Astrochimp

by Justus » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:44 am

David I am interested in selling it so let your friends know, the one problem we might encounter would be shipping but we might be able to work it out, if their still interested get back to me and well talk about a price, or email me at justusread@hotmail.com with something obvious in the subject heading so I don't over look it.
Justus

Return to Guitars and Gear For Sale or Trade

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts