The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Domino Californian!!

List guitars and other musical equipment you would like to sell or trade. If your item is currently listed in an Auction, please post in the Online Auction section above.

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by rgsuperstrat » Thu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Description: Domino Californian
Condition: Its a bit chipped up, and missing the trem bar, and the chrome topper to one of the knobs. Also, one of the slider switches is broken off.

Case?: OHSC. Its beat up, but it is there!

Modifications: No mods.

Gee Paul, why are you not wanting it?: I picked it up at a pawn shop, and its cool, but not my style.

References: I shipped a guitar today, to earn my first Itrade rating. Im very excited!! I used to do alot on the *bay, but my account got hacked into, and its been a battle ever since.

Price: I would like to trade. I am wanting an Epiphone Firebird very badly, or even a mim strat. Unless somebody has any 80s rockin guitars, cuz I love those!! However, if somebody just must buy it, pm me an offer, and we will go from there.

Pics
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m202 ... lifornian/
Any questions feel free to contact me. I can also send more pics or take pic requests.

Thank you in advance!!!............paul

[/b]
rgsuperstrat

by rgsuperstrat » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Alot more pics posted at my photobucket page username rgsuperstrat. Please take a look!! I just had the guitar graded at 80% by a local vintage dealer. The broken pieces although they are cosmetic make it an 80. Thanks and I did recieve my first itrader positive rating!
rgsuperstrat

Return to Guitars and Gear For Sale or Trade

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts