The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

VINTAGE, ALL ORIGINAL 1966 FENDER MUSTANG IN DAKOTA RED

List guitars and other musical equipment you would like to sell or trade. If your item is currently listed in an Auction, please post in the Online Auction section above.

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by hillbillyguitar » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:57 pm

A true Fender classic, with TONS of mojo! On top of that, it's also finished in one of the most iconic Fender colors/finishes of all-time – Dakota Red. The serial number is 134765. This example has been played, but it's 100 percent original, and fully functional. There are no issues with this beautiful, classic Fender Mustang. If you've been looking for a great sounding, fantastic playing Fender Mustang, your search is officially over ... trust me!

SPECS:

Nut Width: 1-5/8”
String Height (12th Fret): 1/8”
Pickup(s): 2 Fender Single Coil
Top: n/a
Body: Alder
Neck: Maple
Fretboard: Rosewood
Fretboard Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
Fret Condition: Good to Excellent
Hardware: Original Fender Tuners, Chrome-plated "Dynamic" Fender Vibrato with original bar
Tailpiece: Chrome-plated "Dynamic" Fender Vibrato with original bar
Color/Finish: Dakota Red
Weight: 7.14 lbs.
Case: Original Fender Case

Notes: Everything is original on this beautiful Mustang. Overall, I would grade it VERY GOOD, but only because of the lacquer checking and finish chips you can see on both the front and back of this guitar. You can tell this guitar has definitely been played, but ALL GOOD GUITARS are played! This is a GREAT chance to pick up one of Fender's truly undervalued vintage guitars at a price that won't break the bank. You'd better snatch this one before it's gone, 'cause we don't think it's going to last very long!

I've got pictures if you're interested...
Asking $2399.99
hillbillyguitar

Return to Guitars and Gear For Sale or Trade

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts