[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - CIAO!!!

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

CIAO!!!

New to the Forum? Here is the place to let members know your collecting interests and musical background. Also, get to know some of the regular contributors to Forum discussions.

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by guitarace72 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:39 am

Hello!!
My name is Flavio Naddeo.
I live in Rome (Italy) i play guitar and i'm an ameteur guitar builder interested in old models to be made in modern conditions.
I'm looking for a guitar used by Edward van halen on the video "finish what ya started" i think is the first guitar on the left in the vintaxe.com banner.
You can help me???
Thak you

Flavio
guitarace72

by simonm » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi Flavio
I'm not familiar with that video, but I think you're referring to the Teisco Spectrum 5 - see http://www.internetdelight.com/teiscospectrum5.html
simonm

by VintAxe » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:10 pm

Yeah, Eddie is playing a Teisco Spectrum 5 in the video.

Here is a link to the video if you want to check it out simonm.

VintAxe
Site Admin

by Say No To Vorderman » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:30 am

Welcome to the board 8)

can you tell me if Ceres beer is any good?
Say No To Vorderman

Return to Greetings and Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts