The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

PickerAUS from Australia

New to the Forum? Here is the place to let members know your collecting interests and musical background. Also, get to know some of the regular contributors to Forum discussions.

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by PickerAUS » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Hello All,
Just a wonderful site and very instructive.
I've been playing since 12 and soon became interested in Classical guitars and Baroque music. I bought a couple of Lute kits from the UK in 1979, one of which I gave to Lawrence Smith of LKS guitars http://www.smithguitars.com/
which started him off as a well respected luthier.

In the meantime I started to collect various instruments, did a few gigs, learned to play bass and in the end, I've played almost every style of music out there.
I've got an eclectic knowledge of music - more holes in my understanding than knowledge, but I think I can contribute something to the forum, maybe...

For those who are looking for Giannini - I've some catalogs that you may find interesting. I'll upload them to my site (under construction) and keep you informed.
PickerAUS

by VintAxe » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:45 am

Hi PickerAUS and welcome to the Forum. You have already made some quality contributions to the Forum and I look forward to reading future posts from you.

Let me know when your website is ready to go and I'll add a link to the VintAxe link page.
VintAxe
Site Admin

Return to Greetings and Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts