The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Wanting to drop in and say Hi...

New to the Forum? Here is the place to let members know your collecting interests and musical background. Also, get to know some of the regular contributors to Forum discussions.

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by SaintLou » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:01 pm

I just wanted to say hello ..I wish i would have found this forum long ago..
I am a senior member at Harmony Central but most members there are more into modern and not vintage ..Which is fine unless your a vintage collector..
I myself play a modern Strat on stage but my collection interest is mostly MIJ lawsuit guitars..With the odd USA model thrown in for good measure..

I have found though that i am much more pleased with the bang for my buck collecting of the vintage MIJ guitars ..This is helped by the fact my wallet does not allow me to collect vintage American made guitars.

I have recently started playing odd guitars Mosrites ,Dipintos,Eastwoods and others this just started recently with the purchase of a Alden tuxedo and a Dipinto Galaxie 4 which i have totally fallen in love with..

I look forward to joining in and learning from the discussions on this forum..
SaintLou

Return to Greetings and Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts