The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Steve's lil boy...

New to the Forum? Here is the place to let members know your collecting interests and musical background. Also, get to know some of the regular contributors to Forum discussions.

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by Phizix » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:42 am

Hello,

I'm Steve's son, Philip.

In addition to Vintaxe, I'm currently working with several companies...

This is our "more corporate" LLC called "Pandorium"

http://www.magic8designs.net/
pandorium.media@gmail.com

Adam Hoffsette is our main graphic artist. He works in any medium and can build you websites, create logos, business cards, flyers, handbills, anything you want to do graphically basically...

He will be doing the upcoming new Vintaxe.com logo and revamping the interface for Vintaxe.com (its been a while and an update is overdue).

He is one of my best friends in the world and will do the work YOU want done better, faster, less expensively, and more professionally than ANYONE. Plus he's the best graphic artist I know in the city... photoshop or crayons, it doesn't matter...Tell him Philip from Vintaxe sent you to receive a professional quote and friend price on any graphical/website needs you may have.

The other project is a hip /hop / art / record label that I've been a part of for about 5 years called "Indyground Entertainment" LLC

The Indyground label focuses on booking, live shows, recording albums, promotion, clothing, merchandising, etc...

www.indyground.com
indyground@gmail.com

Check us out if you are interested and thank you for visiting and contributing your knowledge and experiences to VINTAXE.

Don't forget to tell your friends :wink:

-Philip
Phizix

Return to Greetings and Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts