The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

New Addict - MIJ Vintage

New to the Forum? Here is the place to let members know your collecting interests and musical background. Also, get to know some of the regular contributors to Forum discussions.

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by danlindsey » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:04 am

I became interested in guitars only last year...when I retired. But I'm really hooked now. I live in Japan for about 4 months of the year and the rest in New Zealand. When I was in Japan last I bought many guitars(according to my wife...TOO MANY). Actually it was only 28. They are on the way to New Zealand now and I'm looking forward to the next 8 months to go through them and see what I like and what I don't like.

I made my first post yesterday and could not get pictures to show directly in my post. I thought I did what the Help topic said but I messed up somewhere because the pictures don't show. I uploaded the pictures to Photobucket, displayed the picture in Photobucket, copied the url, pasted the url in my post, highlighted the url, clicked the IMG button at the top right of the message compose window. Here is what I got in my post:

I hope someone can tell me where I went wrong.

I have a lot to learn and I really appreciate all the combined knowledge on this forum.

DanL
danlindsey

by VintAxe » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:19 am

Hi Dan. I switched your links to URL tags. Sometimes IMG tags won't work with photo storage sites, I don't know why.

Our resident Japanese acoustic enthusiast sneakypete hasn't been on the Forum lately. Hopefully he'll check in before long and look at the labels you have posted.
VintAxe
Site Admin

by danlindsey » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Thank you.

I PM'd Sneaky on this forum and another one and found his email address somewhere but he hasn't answered any of them. Hopefully he is OK...and having a nice time somewhere !
danlindsey

Return to Greetings and Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts