The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Hi and I'm rather excited

New to the Forum? Here is the place to let members know your collecting interests and musical background. Also, get to know some of the regular contributors to Forum discussions.

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by Eien » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:22 am

Hi My name is Eien. Though My real name is tyler, Eien is what most people call me. I came here to see if I could find more info about a specific guitar. This guitar is said to built back in the company's hay day so what is this guitar. I don't know how many people feel about them. there name is B.C rich. I would like to learn more about the Warlock II they made back in the 80's. From what I could find the ones that were built were in 82' but I don not know what a fake one would be or even what to look for. I like rock, metal, heavy metal and new metal. I like even the slower core music but pervious said is what I enjoy most. Ever since I saw one on the internet I've always wanted one. They were mostly red with white binding and had gold hardware with only one humbucker pickup. The fretboard I'm assuming was rosewood. Not for sure. I'm also awere that This is probably the wrong place to ask but I'm asking if anybody knows anything about them. I apperciate everybodys help here on this fourm and hope to get to know you all better!
Till net time Eien.
When it comes down to me and the world. How can I make my mark that will last generations?
Hopefully a hand in the darkness and smile will at least change someones life.
Eien

Return to Greetings and Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts