[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - From Belgium, hello :-)

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

From Belgium, hello :-)

New to the Forum? Here is the place to let members know your collecting interests and musical background. Also, get to know some of the regular contributors to Forum discussions.

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by D-Lite » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 pm

So, It's difficult to talk about yourself.

A long time ago, when I was 15, I received from a neighbour an old electric guitar that was always around his vinyls. At this time, I was listening to Deep Purple, Alice Cooper. He was older and introduced me to Black Sabbath, Led Zep and the vinyl covers of Roxy Music :D :oops:
I still have this guitar, unfortunatly, it's broken: it's a Egmond Princess.

I was dreaming to become a guitar hero and I bought a Lespaul just like Ace Frehley (japanese copy, because at 16, a Gibson was not possible).

My dream last a few months, alone in my bedroom, trying to reproduce my favorite heros.

And then, my guitar stayed for 35 years in it's case.

I have two sons, I've often told them that they should learn to play an instrument, nothing better to make good friends.
And last year, the elder told me he was interested in playing drums. I said him OK, but you have to follow lessons, and if you do so, I'll go with you and learn guitar.

Then, the younger one, when he saw my guitar, ask to learn also. But he found that guitar was too hard to learn.

So I shown him a video of Mark King.

Now, he's learning Bass.

My sons, they play Dubstep :shock: 8)

But, there a music on which we agree: AC/DC.

Trying to find informations on my guitars, here I am.

Here are my JVs:

And the bass, I've restored for my son

D-Lite

by VintAxe » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Hi D-Lite and welcome to the forum.

Can you tell us the brand names on the headstocks of your guitars? The Les Paul looks like El Maya but I can't make out the Strat copy.
VintAxe
Site Admin

by D-Lite » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:29 am

D-Lite

Return to Greetings and Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts