[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Checking in

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Checking in

New to the Forum? Here is the place to let members know your collecting interests and musical background. Also, get to know some of the regular contributors to Forum discussions.

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by Nick Ellingworth » Tue May 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Hi all,

I'm Nick, like you couldn't guess from my very imaginative username. :roll:

Joined because I've just got what I suppose could be called my first vintage guitar (Japanese I think) and what an odd beast it is. I'll post a thread about it once I can take some decent photos unless you don't mind poor mobile phone photos.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about the history of an instrument I love. Although I daresay the more I learn the more my wallet will hate me as I'll want to add to my already rather eccentric collection of guitars.
Nick Ellingworth

Return to Greetings and Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts