[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Zimzum from France

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Zimzum from France

New to the Forum? Here is the place to let members know your collecting interests and musical background. Also, get to know some of the regular contributors to Forum discussions.

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by zimzum » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:48 am

Hello all,

I'm a 29 years old french guitar fan. When I was 10, my uncle offered me a Fender Stratocaster MIJ and since then, I really like collecting guitars, even though I don't have the money for really special ones.
I should try to find a picture of my uncle's guitar collection, because he really loves rare vintage guitars. I'll show you later.

So, here is my little collection :

You can see a Gibson LesPaul Custom REPLICA, Washburn PS 500 Paul Stanley Signature, Fender Stratocaster MIJ 1990 and a Washburn BT10 Maverick Series.

This is a MaoWang Chinese guitar which I bought rather for the decoration than for the sound, but it's still fun to play :

But why I'm here is because of this quite old guitar I found in a barn sale :

I will introduce this guitar later in another topic, in the correct section.

I'm also a big fan of vintage hifi material :

I love travelling, taking pictures, and I also love cars, and especially vintage cars.
I own a 1974 Fiat 128, a Caterham Super Seven 1600K, and soon a Ginetta G15. I would love a 1949 Plymouth Deluxe Coupé!

Well, that's all for now.
zimzum

by Phizix » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:01 am

Welcome zimzum,

That's a nice collection you have and I've never seen anything quite like that barn sale guitar, what an odd shape.

I bet that Caterham is a good bit of fun...
Phizix

by zimzum » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:17 am

Yes it is! I'll never sell it:!
zimzum

by BluesHawk » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:21 pm

A Caterham 7... 8) ! Whew, man, yer a serious driver. How bout pictures of THAT?
Cheers,

Doug
BluesHawk

by zimzum » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:56 am

Here it is next to my Fiat (which is now being restored)
zimzum

by BluesHawk » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Thanks for the picture, Zim. Great blue on your 7...!
Cheers,

Doug
BluesHawk

by Phizix » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Wow... that's a dream car I've only gotten to drive in videogames, thanks for posting a pic, love the color.

Reminds me of when I had a fun car

Phizix

Return to Greetings and Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts