[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Hi from J Obeast, A.K.A. John Beal

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Hi from J Obeast, A.K.A. John Beal

New to the Forum? Here is the place to let members know your collecting interests and musical background. Also, get to know some of the regular contributors to Forum discussions.

Moderators: VintAxe, Phizix

by J Obeast » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:21 pm

Hi, I joined the forum to get tips on wiring (for now) and probably other lutherie/assembly subjects. I like to keep my hand in projects building up guitars. I am into single-coil sounds and enjoy learning how to make custom guitars on the cheap, usually using Teisco parts.
I enjoy the process of finishing guitar bodies, experimenting with french polish over 24k gilding and such. I'm happy to share what I've learned doing this.
I play a variety of guitars and prefer vintage sounds. I live in So Cal and am 'mature' like a fine wine...
J Obeast

by VintAxe » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Hey John,

I like fine wine and guitar enthusiasts with skills to share. Hopefully we can give back with information useful to you.

Welcome to the Forum

VintAxe
VintAxe
Site Admin

by J Obeast » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:31 am

Wine? Oh, a typo. I meant 'whine'. Married with chance of showers...
If anyone wants to ask about french polish and use of hand tools to 'build' electric guitars, ask away! Otherwise, I'm full of false assumptions and misunderstood principles...
J Obeast

by mariethompson » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Hi John,

Welcome to Vintaxe, I love vintage sound too. Hope we can learn many things
mariethompson

Return to Greetings and Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts