[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Looking for Silver Street guitars

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Looking for Silver Street guitars

This is to place to post messages concerning guitars and gear you would like to buy

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by UpNorth » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:01 am

I am looking for 1980s guitars made by Silver Street. Any model, any color, any condition.

I am interested in buying these guitars or sharing information with other owners of Silver Street instruments.

UpNorth

by Bassassin » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:06 am

Hi - sorry I can't help with the info you want - but I had a look at your site and these are interesting-looking instruments - some very striking minimalist designs. 8)

I've not seen or heard of this brand before, & I think it would be good if you had a bit of background info about Silver Street on your site - country of origin/manufacture, era & availability etc. Were there any bass models?

Jon.
Remembering of all that is past
I see everything before me at last...
Bassassin

by UpNorth » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:16 am

Thanks for your comments on the web site. It is a work in progress and I plan to add a section on the history of Silver Street, when possible. Briefly, Silver Street Inc. produced guitars in the USA in the first half of the 1980s, first in Elkhart, Indiana and later in Shelby, Michigan. Various six-string models were made, but I am not aware of any 12-string or bass models.
UpNorth

by VintAxe » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:02 am

Hi UpNorth,

I just wanted to let you know I have added a link to your Silver Street site to the VintAxe Vintage Guitar link page. You have a great start, best of luck in developing your site. sb
VintAxe
Site Admin

Return to Guitars and Gear Wanted

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts