[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Fender Bullet 1, 1980, 81, 82

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Fender Bullet 1, 1980, 81, 82

This is to place to post messages concerning guitars and gear you would like to buy

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by BluesHawk » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Lookin for the early '80 Fender Bullet 1 that's got the Tele-esque body shape. Could trade all three guitars for a Bullet:

2004 Samick JAD Jazzmaster-style with excellent neck and strong P90s;

2011 Squier Duo-Sonic in mint condition;

2005 Samick Wolfgang copy with SD humbuckers and Floyd Rose lockin trem system, excellent condition.
Cheers,

Doug
BluesHawk

by opotable » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:00 pm

bon chance, these babes are rare. :)

if you have about a grand cash i reckon the one i already mentioned is probably still available. he's not interested in trades. that much i do know after about an hour on the phone back then. :wink:
opotable

by opotable » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:22 pm

it's been a while but i thought i'd just mention that the one local to me was probably sold to someone who tried to make a fast buck, it was advertised towards the end of last year at about $500 more than the original owner /seller wanted for it.

i still have his phone number and will call and ask sometime when it occurs to me not in the middle of the night. :lol:

i haven't seen any others on the market and a wanted ad got me one reply from a balkan sounding cowboy who was apparently trying to unload a strat bullet. :roll:
opotable

by Phizix » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:48 pm

I have never even seen one of these in person before before, didn't even know they existed.

Phizix

by Phizix » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:36 pm

I did find this original 1981 strat style bullet on reverb for $750 but alas the tele style is very elusive...

https://reverb.com/item/39775-fender-bullet-1981

Phizix

by opotable » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:15 pm

i was bidding on one before xmas but it turned out i couldn't go check it out before auction end.
i figgered i'd go to $300 anyway , but it sold for more in the end . not so much more, but i didn't feel like going on with something i'd not seen.........

probably the last one you'll ever see at this sorta price!

i was kinda half expecting to hear from the seller later since it was his neighbour who'd bought it. maybe allegedly bought it i was thinking! :lol:

http://www.ricardo.ch/kaufen/musik-und- ... 749641932/

opotable

Return to Guitars and Gear Wanted

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts