[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Need some help with Stratotone parts...

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Need some help with Stratotone parts...

Posts related to vintage guitars made in America or guitars produced by historically American companies

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by Michael Ambrose » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:10 am

Michael Ambrose

by patrick is a stratocaster » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:18 pm

You wouldn't happen to be interested in selling one of those would you?
patrick is a stratocaster

by Michael Ambrose » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:38 pm

I would, actually!... Its kind of my shtick at the shop I'm trying to get off the ground... setups and mods pays the bills, but this is my real passion... making these old Stratotones playable again.

check this...

I've actually got something similar in the pipe right now... 1961 stamped body, 1961-stamped De Armond pickups (the high-end ones found on the H-7x models, with adjustable pole pieces), a Bigsby B-3 (also dated to '61) and corresponding bridge.

All I've left to do is cut a guard and wire it up. (I use strictly Alpha and Switchcraft, and I've got a HUGE supply of vintage NOW caps from Sprague, Milwaukee, Ajax... my grandfather was a tube radio and television repair man in the 50's, and left me all of his old parts and equipment.)

E-mail if you have a moment... michael.paul.ambrose@gmail.com... I'll get you some more info!

-Mike.
Michael Ambrose

Return to Vintage American Electric Guitars

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts