[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Hello folks....anyone remember Stukely guitars?

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Hello folks....anyone remember Stukely guitars?

Posts related to vintage guitars made in America or guitars produced by historically American companies

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by jdwhealton » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:04 am

Or Stukely Studios? Does anyone have one besides me. I'd like to learn a little more about them if possible.

jd

Here are my links:

Quad 1: http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/576719437PQXMmr

Solo 1 prototype: http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/577036368ZFLzYh
Last edited by jdwhealton on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jdwhealton

by Riotonsunset » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Riotonsunset

by Spud1950 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Never hearing of them,I looked them up.

"Stukely Studio - Custom hand made electric guitars and guitar bodies. 4 Greenwood Drive, Charlottetown. PEI. C1C1J6 Canada (902)629-1213 www.stukelystudio.com"

The web site no longer exists. Found your Webshots album.

There's one review of a Stukely model on Harmony Central.

I can't find any other relevant info.
Spud1950

by VintAxe » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Interesting look, it reminds me of a late 90's Klein. Any idea when it was built?

Mind if I add a couple of pictures from your webshots album to do a Stukely/Klein comparison?
VintAxe
Site Admin

by jdwhealton » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:08 pm

No, or course not...use any photo you like. I guess with two Mint Stukeleys...that makes me the biggest collector. :lol:
jdwhealton

by mrblanche » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Wow, is that the most annoying photo web site on earth? Every time you click on a photo or enter the site, a noisy video starts up and you have to kill it. Every time.

And I'm well past Clearasil age.
mrblanche

by VintAxe » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:19 pm

No worries mrblanche. I'll get a few of the photos off and add them to the Forum so future visitors will not be required to suffer your experience :wink:
VintAxe
Site Admin

by jdwhealton » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 am

Quad 1

Image[/img]

Solo 1 prototype

Image[/img]
jdwhealton

by jedistar » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:30 pm

jedistar

by jdwhealton » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:08 am

Thank you...I don't know why I didn't run across that myself. I missed it.

jd
jdwhealton

by mrblanche » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:53 pm

I'm a sucker for natural wood, and that darker one just trips my trigger...so to speak!
mrblanche

by jedistar » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:55 pm

jedistar

by johnnyb » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 pm

johnnyb

by stukely » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi Guys Just stumbled across this forum and I noticed you were enquiring about Stukely Guitars. For your info I am the author/ luthier of the Stukely Guitar and to give you some background, my love affair with the Instrument started when I was a kid playing an old el cheapo Silvertone and driving my folks crazy with the noise. From there I progressed to an Ibanez Strat copy which I played in a local Rock Band in the 60’s. I guess you could say I was hooked on the Guitar at an early age and have been intrigued ever since, having built a number of Models off and on over the years as a hobby. About 12 years ago however I started building and designing instruments in earnest retailing them to Collectors and Professional Musicians. That is, until about a year ago when I sold off my woodworking equipment and discontinued the Stukely Website in pursuit of other interests. Over that span of time I have probably built and sold around 25 instruments. Although I have officially ceased building Guitars I have never lost interest and even today I dabble in Instrument design, outsourcing the actual material and construction under a different Logo. If anyone is interested I can post pics of some of my past Stukely designs
stukely
stukely

by jdwhealton » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Absolutely...I would love to see 'em. I tell you, I'm really enjoying your Quad AND Solo. They sound great. You should begin a new thread with your pics and data though.

Looking forward to seeing them.

jd
jdwhealton

Next

Return to Vintage American Electric Guitars

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts