[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - 1982 Warlock II

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

1982 Warlock II

Posts related to vintage guitars made in America or guitars produced by historically American companies

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by Eien » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 am

Hi and thanks for viewing my post. I'm trying to find info on the Warlock II. Like price, where to find it and how to tell it's real. It's a guitar that i've seen on the internet and ever since then fell in love with it. I would love to find one and play the hell out of it! It just seems that i've tried every where else and came up empty. It seems like a real hard one to find. I know some things about it but not the specifics. I also don't really know where to go to find those specifics. It was red with white binding gold hardware and maybe rose wood finger board? I'm rather new to vintage guitars and would like to hear from anybody. B.C rich made them back in there golden era so it's considered one of there best. Thanks to any one who looks Eien.
When it comes down to me and the world. How can I make my mark that will last generations?
Hopefully a hand in the darkness and smile will at least change someones life.
Eien

by VintAxe » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Hi Eien.

I don't know where you might find a Warlock II, but your best bet will be checking online auctions and dealer inventories. I have a decent list of dealers posted on VintAxe. Start clicking :wink:

You also have the option of purchasing a new Warlock that has styling and build characteristics very similar to the old Warlock II. The current Warlock Exotic has the same headstock profile as the Warlock II and is also a mahogany body neck thru guitar. Here is an example of one up on eBay:

The Warlock NJ Deluxe is also pretty similar to the Warlock II but it's reverse headstock isn't quite the same shape as the II.

VintAxe
Site Admin

by Eien » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Thanks and I hope more info can pour in. In the mean time I'll look and see what can be found. Maybe I'll save the dough and get one custom made from there factory. Though I'm not much of a fan of the floyd rose style tremolo I'd love the chance to play a real one. I also would love to own a piece of history. I'll look and see what comes up. Just wondering about the price if anybody has an idea. Someone told me not to pay past $1200.00 even if they had proper documentation. I don't know if that's true or not. If I find one with the proper stuff around that price I'll probably get it. I thank you for the help and will tell in time what I'll do. Still got time to collect more money for one, got about five hundred saved now and within two weeks will have more. I can't express the help and will look. Thanks in advance Eien. :)
When it comes down to me and the world. How can I make my mark that will last generations?
Eien

by Eien » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:46 am

Update* So far I've found only a mocking bird that's a bit over priced. Though it's a 79' I still find it too much. I understand that B.C rich is kinda not popular and all. Still most websites don't even reconize they exist. Those that do have them, hardley anything. It's mostly the models that weren't popular. So I'll take any warlock that's made from 79' to 88'. It seems literaly impossible to find any vintage B.C rich items. Why is that so? There seems to plenty of other brands I've never heard of. I'm not trying to rant but I'm half way through the link that you've sent me and only came up with a mocking bird? One single item, hell finding bigfoot is seeming more like a reality. Man wished someone would've told me how hard it is. Though I'm not going to stop it's just seeming so hard. Sorry for the kinda rant but I'm just trying to understand. Thanks in advance Eien. :wink:
Eien

Return to Vintage American Electric Guitars

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts