[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - My 2 Pedulla Guitars

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

My 2 Pedulla Guitars

Posts related to vintage guitars made in America or guitars produced by historically American companies

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by baba67 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 am

Hi everyone.
Here are some photos of my 2 pedulla guitars. Michael Pedulla made these sometime back in the 70s/80s. before his shop became bass's only.
I have tried to gather info on their history, but very little appears to be known. I love giging with the both of them although they are very similar. Both these guitars are 100% original and the pre amps and electronics work perfectly. ANY INFO would be greatly appreciated.

More pixs here:
http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n515/ba67gto
http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n51 ... 1323695154

http://www.pedulla.com/html/home_page.html
Last edited by baba67 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
baba67

by VintAxe » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi baba67.

You have a couple of nice looking guitars.

If you want history, you are probably best off contacting Mike Pedulla directly. He seems to take great pride in his instruments and will likely be willing to tell you what he knows about your two guitars.

From what I can tell, he is back to running a one man shop so he is probably too busy to read all his email. However, Christine appears to have primary email responsibilities and will likely relay your inquiry to Mike. Put "Pedulla Guitar Information" in the subject line so that your email makes it through the spam filter.

You can contact Christine at:

christin@tiac.net
VintAxe
Site Admin

by baba67 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Thank you VintAxe for your reply. I will try your suggestion and see if they can share a little history with me.....
I have a few more guitars I would like to share with everyone.
One is my Electra X935cs which I purchased new in 1986? and is in excellant condition for it's age,
I also have my Regal electric semi hollow body I believe is a model 272 that I purchased new in 1966.
But being a kid I had the guitar custom painted, Replaced the knobs with some I had found.(The originals kept falling off) And I made the pickguard from plexi-glass. Pretty dumb moves!! I know...still works and plays fine. Both have the original hard shell cases....

I also have a Steinberger spirit headless I don't really like but it is a very lightweight guitar, if anyone is interested...
and a 1964 diamond 12 string that would be good for parts......Thank you once again....
I have added photos of the above mentioned guitars to photobucket if anyone would like to view them..
baba67

by VintAxe » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:59 pm

VintAxe
Site Admin

by VintAxe » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:13 pm

VintAxe
Site Admin

Return to Vintage American Electric Guitars

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts