[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Guitar Cheri and Chevy??

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Guitar Cheri and Chevy??

Posts related to vintage guitars produced in Europe, Canada or Australia

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by Laces out » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:41 am

Laces out

by Laces out » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:16 am

Laces out

by Spud1950 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Cheri and Chevy were the same company,active for a short time in the 1990's.They started out as Chevy,but had to change name to Cheri because the car company got down on them for using the Chevy name. The guitars were actually made in Korea and imported/distributed in Europe.
Here's an old thread about them.

For a fee,you can access the Cheri and Chevy catologs in the VintAxe collection and find your models.They're in the European section.

Spud1950

by Laces out » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:46 am

Please tell me how to send you money to get the code to the catalog, I do not know how to use the system Pay Pal, we can send you the money just on the card? Write me please on email keep83@rambler.ru, thanks! This question is addressed to the administration of the site!
Laces out

by Laces out » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:30 am

I do not know how to put pictures, here's the serial number of my Telecaster Е 986126 http://www.guitar-museum.com/guitar-79031-Chevy Can see it in the catalog and put pictures here, I'll be very grateful thanks!!!!!! and my Les Paul, serial no, there was some writing on the headstock, but the reinstall ((((model VC http://www.guitar-museum.com/guitar-67755-Cheri a huge thank you so much for the help !!!!!! and greetings from Ukraine !!!!!
Laces out

by VintAxe » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Laces out, it is fast and easy for you to set up a PayPal account if you are in the Ukraine. Just click this link and select Ukraine from the drop down menu.

VintAxe
Site Admin

by Laces out » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 am

please excuse me I do not have a credit card, how can you transfer money, can the international transfer?? I really want to see Cheri, Chevy directory, please help!! really want! if there are other options to send you money, I'll just tell me how ????? please write to my mail, Thanks!
Laces out

by frankpaush » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:11 pm

frankpaush

by Laces out » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:15 am

Laces out

by Laces out » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:27 am

oops, the later Cheri sell for around 200 to 270 Euro here, the earlier Chevy LP copies (LP-C and LP-S) reach 400 Euro sometimes. Over 700 Euro is quite a futuristic offer ... 8)
My friend, if you know where to buy guitars firm cherry or Chevy, the 200 or 270 euros, I will gladly buy! I really like the guitars from this company, please write me a mail, or here is my skype keep831 with respect Igor Shandalin!! :!: :!: :)
Laces out

by Laces out » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Laces out

by Laces out » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:27 am

this is my guitars!
Last edited by Laces out on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laces out

by Laces out » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:29 am

Uploaded with
Laces out

by Laces out » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:33 am

Laces out

by Laces out » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:31 am

Uploaded with
Laces out

Next

Return to Vintage European Electric Guitars

• View new posts