[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Cora community?

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Cora community?

Posts related to vintage guitars produced in Europe, Canada or Australia

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by frankpaush » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:36 am

just googled again for Cora dynacord and found some information, there might be just 100 of them (not 200, as I posted to you, Vintaxe)
and 30 red/gold ones.

As we seem to have 2 owners here already, it can't be that complicated to find the other 28 :)
Lordbizarre has one (each !!)
I never found out if Norbert Schnepel still has his one (I saw it in his basement among hundreds of Framus guitars and basses ...)

any other know to you?
frankpaush

by jedistar » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:18 am

jedistar

by frankpaush » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:42 pm

frankpaush

by VintAxe » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:29 pm

VintAxe
Site Admin

by frankpaush » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:19 am

did anyone experiment with the switches and pots?

I have to confess, I didn't do before the recent days.

Quite nice at my Cora:

the 3-position-switch is not switching between the picks, as usual,
it is switching between the tone pots on the downside.

Not really sure, what "M" is telling me (my best guesses are "Maximum" or maybe "Mixing"), but it's the position giving the richest sound here (the pics are added or substracted with the 1 2 3 switches, just the same as in "R", which might be "Rhythm")
In "T" (most probably "Treble") position just the bridge pick is on (always) and none of the 1 2 3's is working.

Any other experiences?
frankpaush

by frankpaush » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:59 am

...just added some pictures to the galery:
frankpaush

by frankpaush » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:30 pm

I added a list where owners can add their Dynacord Cora, please, if you have one, put it on the list.

(I made a list like this for Gittler guitars as well, it's filling up during the years... slow busyness :roll: )

Edit: link changed (pointed to the galery...sorry)
Last edited by frankpaush on Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frankpaush

by VintAxe » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:51 pm

Nice work Frank. I'll add my Cora to the list as soon as I find it :?
VintAxe
Site Admin

by frankpaush » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:08 am

frankpaush

by VintAxe » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Ok, Ok, I guess you expect me to actually do the things I say I will do. :D

I think I see the case in a stack under 10 guitars. I promise to excavate soon.

Is it any consolation that I have posted a Dynacord Cora advertisement from a 1965 Das Musikinstrument magazine in the Guitar Advertising section of the site? Check it out here:

VintAxe
Site Admin

by vincent gallo » Sat May 24, 2008 7:31 pm

vincent gallo

by frankpaush » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:58 am

frankpaush

by Boburst » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Ya want pics of mine for your site?
Peace!
Boburst

by jedistar » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 pm

jedistar