[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Shark Custom Guitars of Ottawa

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Shark Custom Guitars of Ottawa

Posts related to vintage guitars produced in Europe, Canada or Australia

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by hugbill » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:36 pm

Anyone heard of these guys? I have a copy of a BC Rich Bich made by Shark. Nice guitar that I'm restoring. I wouldn't mind finding more information about my instrument.
hugbill

by jedistar » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:36 am

jedistar

by hugbill » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:36 am

hugbill

by Shark2 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Shark2

by jedistar » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:32 am

Hello - I'd be very keen to post any info/ bio/pics etc of this brand at jedistar.com

pls post here or email paul@jedistar.com
jedistar

by LH » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 pm

[quote]Hello my father was Shark Custom Guitars... I would be interested in seeing a photo of your guitar... that might trigger my memory bank... we did some customs for a metal player in Ottawa that were similar to a BC Rich... could be one of those...[/quote]

Hey Shark2, are you still around here at all? Is it true that Shark
Made stuff for Alex Lifeson way back when??

I have what I believe to be one of your guitars that I wouldn't mind hearing some history on if you remember it!

Mine is a strat style very heavy, solid unit! 3 single coils, one flat toggle switch for each...(which I love!) (pickups have"patent applied for"stickers on backs)
Body was Strat"yellow" I ended up chipping that off and it was sunburst stained under.... I eventually sanded that down to the beautiful wood finish though!
This guitar never had a name on it so it wasn't until I took the neck off to sand the body that I saw a sticker for Shark Custom Guitars Ottawa on the backside of where the neck bolts to the body.

If you respond I will be more than glad to post up some pictures!

Whatever this thing is it is a great axe that I love playing!

LH

Return to Vintage European Electric Guitars

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts