[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - MY ET-200 TEISCO

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

MY ET-200 TEISCO

Posts related to vintage guitars manufactured in Japan or other Asian countries

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by crowtown » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:06 pm

hello, I joined because, I have a question. I was wanting to know if ANYONE, and I mean anyone ,has any idea what year they stopped manufacturing this particular model for teisco?

MY dear sweet mother bought it for me when I was 13, and it was a x-mas present. She swears it was BRAND SPANKING new. I tried to tell her yesterday, that I beleive it is vintage.

I say this because, untill recently, know one knew too much about the guitar that i had, much less how to prounounce the name correctly. I recently took up guitar with my 8 yr old duaghter, and our teacher was telling me that they of course no longer manufacture this guitar. (He also told me the correct proununciatoin :lol: )

I found a website called www.teiscotwangers.com, and found out a bunch on the company. Unfortunatley, the person that has the web site didn't have any information on the final year for particular model, and if they reproduced them in the later years of the company.

I really need your help guys. I would love to know more on the exact year my guitar was manufactured. I beleive that my particular guitar was mfg"d in the late 1960's, possibly 1969.

Please respond as SOON AS POSSIBLE.

thanks,
crowtown
SAY CHEESE!!:)_
crowtown

by crowtown » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:43 pm

Found out that mom misunderstood wich guitar I was talking about. She thought is was my acoutic Simon and Patrick Luthier guitar, which was brand new at the time she purchased it for me.

She bought it (my teisco)from a man that had advertised it on a radio trading post show in 1991. She met up with him at a gas station to retrieve it, and purchase. She said it cost about$ 75.00.
She had no idea, and for years, I didn't either.
SAY CHEESE!!:)_
crowtown

Return to Vintage Japanese and Other Asian Electric Guitars

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts