[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Mystery guitar I bought in Japan

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Mystery guitar I bought in Japan

Posts related to vintage guitars manufactured in Japan or other Asian countries

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by shanfranpsycho » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:40 pm

I actually already have a real Rickenbacker 360 mapleglo but its huge and dwarfs me on stage because I'm only 5'6" so I wanted the short scale 325 with the smaller body. I am also in the market for a Kent copa model with the 3 square pickups and the tokyo sound company for general electric kent polaris look-alikes. If you ever get your hands on any of those hit me up.
shanfranpsycho

by VintAxe » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:46 pm

I've got a Kent Polaris 2 (model 545) that has lost it's bridge since someone removed all the strings at some point and didn't keep the bridge with the guitar. It's red. You could certainly lord over this fella on stage :wink:
VintAxe
Site Admin

Ha

by shanfranpsycho » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:56 pm

I actually have a polaris 2 in the mail from ebay as we speak, the sunburst version though. But I need the copa to complete my collection, the square 3 pickup version apparently sometimes called the polaris 3? that lou reed and sterling morrison shared for the first two velvet underground albums.
shanfranpsycho

Previous

Return to Vintage Japanese and Other Asian Electric Guitars

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts