[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - The Japanese Brand Name Game!!!

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

The Japanese Brand Name Game!!!

Posts related to vintage guitars manufactured in Japan or other Asian countries

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by concrete_charlie » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi everyone, a few fellow enthusiasts and I just put a list out there where we tried to compile all the badges and brand names that were seen on 1950-60s Japanese guitars. I know there are hundreds of them and I wanted to post it here to see if anyone else could add to the list. It's just out there for free information purposes, so we can all learn a little bit more about these under-appreciated guitars. Trying to figure out the manufacturer is really daunting, so instead I'm looking for brand names//badges, distributors, sellers, and maybe even the stores that sold a particular brand name. Any help would be appreciated!!!!! Here's the link!
concrete_charlie

by sneakypete » Wed May 02, 2012 12:54 am

Two I remember off the bat are...My...and Yours...no kidding...theres a joke there i know, but honestly...those are two brands that show up not infrequently on line in Japan. Both were acoustics by the way.
sneakypete

by sneakypete » Wed May 02, 2012 12:54 am

I noticed you don`t have POS either...look, I ain`t making this up...they are out there.
sneakypete

by concrete_charlie » Thu May 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Oh man, I heard of that POS brand but always thought it was a joke! I guess something got lost in translation!
concrete_charlie

Return to Vintage Japanese and Other Asian Electric Guitars

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts