[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Wiring Diagram for a VP795

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Wiring Diagram for a VP795

Posts related to vintage guitars manufactured in Japan or other Asian countries

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by vantageplayer » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:00 pm

Does anybody know of a website with wiring diagrams that show what's goin on in a Vantage VP795?
It has two humbucking pickups, I believe 2 volume knobs and 1 tone knob, and a 3 way switch. I'm replacing the neck pickup with a single coil. I have it open right now but i'm having trouble figuring out how to wire up the new pickup. None of the diagrams the manufactorer gave me describe the set up of my guitar.
Thanks to anyone that can help,
Happy playing to all.
vantageplayer

by VintAxe » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:20 pm

Hey vantageplayer,

I don't know where you can get a wiring diagram specific to your Vantage but Guitar Electronics offers some universal wiring configurations that might help you along with your project.

You can see what they have here:

Good luck, sb
VintAxe
Site Admin

by frankpaush » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:46 am

frankpaush

by vantageplayer » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:20 pm

I guess the biggest obstacle I have right now is making sense of these two little switches on the front of my guitar. Are they coil taps? Or do they have to do with phase reversal? Is there an easy way to tell? I'm not sure how much help these photos will be, but they will have to do until I get a diagram drawn up.

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/2491 ... ob1fj2.jpg

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/2828 ... ob2vo0.jpg
vantageplayer

Return to Vintage Japanese and Other Asian Electric Guitars

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts