[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The VintAxe Guitar Forum • View topic - Teisco Del Ray ET-300N for sale

The VintAxe Guitar Forum

A Place for Vintage Guitar Enthusiasts to Pursue their Passion

Teisco Del Ray ET-300N for sale

List guitars and other musical equipment you would like to sell or trade. If your item is currently listed in an Auction, please post in the Online Auction section above.

Moderators: cheepaxes, VintAxe, Phizix

by GBABY » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Hello all and thank you for looking i would love to sell this it works great no issues at all just needs a setup... i would like 500 plus shipping.. this is what i was told by some one that has plenty of exp....

"JayBeezy42
TDPRI Member
It's a Teisco Tulip, model number ET-300N. Late 60's. Not sure if it's possible to identify the exact year of manufacture. Yours looks pretty clean and in good shape. Your model isn't too common; the single pickup ET-110 and the two pickup ET-200 are the Tulips that you usually see."

my name is wes my cell is 941-815-2462 no games please..

Last edited by GBABY on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GBABY

by VintAxe » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Hi Wes.

Just some friendly advice from someone that has sold 3-4 of these Teisco tulips over the years. The guitar will not sell for anything close to $500.

This is the most common Teisco model and there are a half dozen of them selling on eBay at all times. Yours looks to be in nice shape but the chances of selling it for anything over $300 is about nil.

I sold one as nice as yours last year for $190 without case and I had to ship it to Australia.

Of course, the guitar is yours and you ask any price you want, but in my opinion you have no realistic chance of selling it for anything close to your asking price.

Just trying to help 8)
VintAxe
Site Admin

by opotable » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:31 pm

500 roubles maybe?

welcome to the forums. :P
opotable

by GBABY » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:41 pm

I have not seen many at all and the ones i see are selling for 500 plus the last one i seen sold was for 600 bills, and i talk to one guy and he said this model is not a common model... if you could can you please show me some links were they are cheaper then 500.. thank you ,, wes
GBABY

by opotable » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:15 am

there's a 2 pickup model listed here for €390.

this is a swiss store in lausanne that has generally 3 or 4 times the actual market worth on just about everything they offer.

i suppose they do sell stuff but their adverts they place on free swiss small ad sites run for years.

oh, and i could also mention that there's a huge salvation army shop near them.:)

http://www.guitareelectrique.com/guit_oldtimer.html

opotable

by GBABY » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:02 pm

GBABY

by opotable » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:40 pm

opotable

by Jimmy_noise » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am

I've seen the 2 pickup ET-200 sell for $400 USD in the US. For some reason some some wanted it and paid that. They range in price from about $100 USD up these days.

Now the ET-200 was one of the most mass produced Teisco models made. The ET-300N was a very rare model. They don't come up that often.

So to the right collector on the right day, maybe you might get $500. But chance are there is only 2 or 3 collectrs in the would that might pay that, because they know what it is. And you might wait a long time.

Just because something is rare, does not make it worth more. It's more about desire to own it that makes things valuable. A slight variation to a very common tulip is not a sort after item, so to the rest of us, it's worth about $300.
Ta
Jimmy Noise
Jimmy_noise

by GBABY » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:07 pm

GBABY

Return to Guitars and Gear For Sale or Trade

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts